Howard Miller REAGAN™ 610999
This extraordinarily detailed floor clock is finished
in Hampton Cherry finish on select hardwoods and
veneers, distressed for an aged appearance.
• Book-matched olive ash burl graces the front and sides
of the unique swan neck pediment, and a carved urn
finial and finial support add the finishing touch.
• The elaborate dial includes raised brass Arabic numerals,
cast center and corner ornaments, and a moon phase with
exclusive Presidential Collection hemispheres.
• A cast center disk on the polished brass pendulum mirrors
the dial, and polished brass weight shells with decorative
bands complete the picture.
• Canted columns with large reeds and intricately carved
caps frame the beveled glass doors.
• Additional flourishes include a carved molding below the
dial and carved floral overlays framing the locking lower door.
• Attention to detail continues on the multi-tiered base, where
you’ll find canted corners, olive ash burl, wrap-around carved
moldings, and uniquely elegant carved feet.
• The beveled glass doors on the upper sides offer easy access
to the movement and storage of the hand crank and door key.
• Cable-driven, triple chime Kieninger movement offers
automatic nighttime chime shut-off option.
• Adjustable levelers under each corner provide stability
on uneven and carpeted floors.
• Locking door for added security.
• Free brass heirloom plate will be engraved with your name
and special date. INT1002
H. 93″ (236 cm)
W. 31-1/2″ (80 cm)
D. 18-1/2″ (47 cm)
Designed by Chris Bergelin