Howard Miller 611-132 Stratford
• This handsome floor clock features a distinctively stepped swan neck pediment with book matched olive ash burl, a carved finial, rosettes and a decorative vine and shell overlay.
• The brushed nickel finished dial features corner and center ornaments, and includes a silver chapter ring with applied satin black Arabic numerals. A moon arch with an astrological blue moon phase contains a special “Ambassador Collection” inscription within the hemispheres.
• The brushed nickel finished pendulum features a center disk to complement the dial. Brushed nickel finished weight shells include bands which coordinate with the dial and pendulum.
• The upper front door can be easily opened so that the movement can be wound and the time set easily. Removable fret-cut top side panels with glass allow for easy access to the movement.
• The lower front door features a stylish beveled glass with a carved molding located between the doors. The use of beveled glass continues in the bottom sides.
• Large reeded columns, featuring carved column caps, frame the doors. The distinctive, multi-tiered Bomb´e base includes a carved molding below the door and a decorative cutout.
• Cable-driven, triple-chime Kieninger movement plays choice of Westminster, St. Michael, or Whittington 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 chimes accordingly with full chime and strike on the hour.
• Automatic nighttime chime shut-off option.
• Lightly distressed finish in Hampton Cherry on select hardwoods and veneers.
• Illuminated dial for viewing in a darkened room.
• Adjustable levelers under each corner provide stability on uneven and carpeted floors.
• Free nickel Heirloom nameplate will be engraved with your name and special date.
•Free Heirloom Record Document with nickel-finished capsule is included.
• Locking door for added security.
•Made in the USA.
• Height 93.25″ (237 cm)
• Width 29.75″ (76 cm)
• Depth 17.25″ (44 cm)